Taking part in activities in contact with nature is a part of tourism in Calasparra which is expanding, offering new opportunities to discover the interior and its nature. The small rural properties available for rent and the agencies also organise activities.
In Calasparra, because of its priviledged situation, you can take part in all types of different activitities such as:
- Mountain Tourism: trecking, cycling and climbing
- Aquatic Tourism: descent of the river by raft or kayak
- Adventure Tourism: rafting, canyoning, hydrospeed.
- Free Time Tourism: zip wires, climbing wall, archery
- Subterranean Tourism or potholing
- Hunting Tourism with hunting and fishing.
- Religious Tourism at the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Hope, one of the four most visited sanctuaries in Spain.
- Observation of flowers and wildlife within different itineraries.
The touristic descent of the Almadenes Canyon and a visit to the Puerto Cave, are the star products of Calasparra, caprices of nature which should be
discovered by everyone and the visitor will have an unique and unforgettable experience in the Murcia region.
“Calasparra, all the resources of tourism in one place”